Pentagon Releases Wild Footage Of Fighter Jet Taking Down UFO

May 22, 2026 - 09:30
0 0
Pentagon Releases Wild Footage Of Fighter Jet Taking Down UFO

The Pentagon released new UFO footage on Friday that includes dozens of videos as part of a scheduled declassification. 

4 Fs

Live Your Best Retirement

Fun • Funds • Fitness • Freedom

Learn More
Retirement Has More Than One Number
The Four Fs helps you.
Fun
Funds
Fitness
Freedom
See How It Works

Friday’s release marked the second tranche of records that Trump ordered declassified in his push for transparency on U.S. government information regarding Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP). 

One of the new videos shows a U.S. fighter jet shooting down a UAP over Lake Huron in February 2023. The U.S. military shot down the object shortly after a Chinese spy balloon crossed over the entire continental United States in an embarrassing moment for former President Joe Biden.

At the time, then-NORAD Commander Gen. Glen VanHerck said officials did not know how the object was able to “stay aloft” over Lake Huron.

“We’re calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason,” he said.

Other videos released on Friday show aerial views of UFOs in the atmosphere, including two strange objects near a U.S. submarine and another object near Columbus, Ohio. 

 

Secretary of War Pete Hegseth is overseeing the process of finding, reviewing, identifying, and publicly releasing unresolved UAP-related records that are in the federal government’s possession. Releasing the files is a difficult process as it requires cross-agency coordination and reviewing tens of millions of records with many existing only on paper from decades ago. Due to the quantity of records under review, the White House developed a plan to release records in phases.

The Department of War said it remains unable to make a “definitive determination on the nature of the observed phenomena” due to not having sufficient data. The department added that it welcomes private-sector analysis, information, and expertise to help identify objects released. Along with a desire for private sector analysis, President Trump said the files were declassified based on “tremendous public interest.”

What's Your Reaction?

Like Like 0
Dislike Dislike 0
Love Love 0
Funny Funny 0
Wow Wow 0
Sad Sad 0
Angry Angry 0
Fibis

I am just an average American. My teen years were in the late 70s and I participated in all that that decade offered. Started working young, too young. Then I joined the Army before I graduated High School. I spent 25 years in, mostly in Infantry units. Since then I've worked in information technology positions all at small family owned companies. At this rate I'll never be a tech millionaire. When I was young I rode horses as much as I could. I do believe I should have been a cowboy. I'm getting in the saddle again by taking riding lessons and see where it goes.

Comments (0)

User